- Getting baptized,
- Committing to studying or digging, if you like, into the Bible each day,
- Discovering how God wants to use you to help others, or
- Just learning more about God’s plan for your life.
PRC’s classes are all about those next steps.
This basic introduction to our church family is designed to clearly explain who and what our church is. You will learn about:
- Our beliefs on salvation,
- Our statements of purpose, and
- Our church’s strategy and structure.
- Hear about the history of our church,
- How the five biblical purposes are necessary to fulfilling God’s calling for your life, and
- The plans for the future of Powerhouse Revival Centre.
At the end of class, you’ll be given the opportunity to decide whether to complete the membership process by filling out and signing the membership covenant.
Do you want to become more like Jesus? Class 201 will help you;
- Develop the habits you need to jump-start your spiritual growth.
- Get an overview of the three basic spiritual habits every Christian needs in order to grow: daily time with God (prayer and Bible study), giving, and fellowship.
Did you know that God created you with special gifts intended for his purposes? God didn’t design ministry for just a few – he made each one of us a minister. At Class 301, you’ll learn;
- How God can use your Spiritual Gifts, your Heart, your Abilities, your Personality, and your Experiences (S.H.A.P.E.) to minister to the needs of others.
- Develop a personal perspective of the Gospel message
- Develop your personal story of how God has worked in your life
- Build confidence in sharing your story
- Understand the P.E.A.C.E plan and how you can begin to be a part of it.